Sunday, November 20, 2005

Down the Road, For a While...


Sorry for the abruptness, but I need to head down the road for a while. I have some demons to battle, some needs to meet, and some things to put to death in my life. For everything there is a season, and now is the season for trial and overcoming.

Two very special holidays are upon us, and I want to extend my Thanksgiving and Christmas blessings to all of you. May these be the best holidays ever for you. You will be in my thoughts, and I will make a place at the table in my heart for you.

I expect to return sometime in January. In the meantime, stop by the links I've provided on the right. You can also drop me a line any time you like at godscrum at gmail dot com.

I love you. Peace!

3 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger Kc said...

I love you too. You know you're all on my mind and in my prayers. May God bless you all.

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Christine Bakke said...

You're in my thoughts....

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Curious Servant said...

Take care...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home