Saturday, September 24, 2005

Coming Soon: The Godscrum Podcast


I'm ready to take the podcast plunge, but I don't want to do it alone, so... I am opening an invitation to Christians of every stripe who want to join in a weekly/semimonthly godcast. No talent or experience necessary, obviously. I am just looking for good, honest dialog. No Christianese or silly church talk, and no politics. Just a group of 3-4 thoughtful Christians dealing with real spiritual issues. No other limits imposed. I am committed to this being a place where you can be who you really are, unlike most churches. No one is expected to be on their best behavior.

The point will be to engage more than entertain, but I would hope that we throw in a good 10-20% funny in to keep things from getting too heavy.

If this strikes a chord with you, I invite you to drop me a line at godscrum@gmail.com and we'll take it from there.



1 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger Ninjanun said...

Thanks for the invite, Zeke. Just how exactly are we all going to do a podcast together? I'm a little fuzzy on how it's all going to be accomplished.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home