Sunday, September 11, 2005

My New Project


Last night I embarked on my new project, the story of the life of Mrs. Zeke, my lovely wife. She has led an absolutely fascinating and inspiring life... born with a genetic disorder, sole survivor among her peer group of kids, enduring a sexually abusive father and violent mother, drug-hazed, wandering teenage years, bearing a child at 20, stripping to pay the bills, miraculous conversion, single motherhood, then meeting me, enduring yet another life-threatening chronic disease, and then marrying me. Miscarriage, near death experience, taking into our home two needy young women, caring for her dying mother, and then caring for my own mother after her breast cancer and stroke.

Her life has been and every day is an inspiration to me, and I know it will be to you as well. We are contemplating releasing it serially as a podcast, and I'd like to know if you would be interested in listening. Please let me know.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home