Sunday, August 20, 2006

So, About that Podcast...


...Dorsey and I ended up talking to a full cast of characters, including Ninjanun and the Pete, Craig Bob from Out of Fellowship, Steve and Josh from Stupid Church People, and Erik from Ping!Etcetera... only to find that I had the record button on pause for most all of the conversations. Duh. Many apologies to all.

However, there's no reason we can't do something like it in the future, which is what Godscrum was supposed to be about to begin with. Dorsey and I are up for it, so anyone else that wants to jump in is welcome. We'll probably set up a room in Gizmo or Skype, invite people to call in, and discuss one topic for about 30 minutes.

And this time, I promise I'll hit Record.

11 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Blogger dufflehead said...

just let us know: maybe next time i'll be ready

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm partially to blame. Zeke was distracted by my in-person sexiness.

I should have left my shirt on.

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger shelly said...

LOL! Really, Dorsey. ;)

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Zeke said...

The shirtless thing was no big deal... used to it and all... it was the tassles. Just. Damn.

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger shelly said...

Bwah! :D

But... tassles? Dayum!

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger Ninjanun said...

Sounds like it's going to be another fun Halloween Contest this year. ;)

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You'll definitely want to be wearing your solar eclipse sunglasses.

Shelly, my schedule's open for a sitting. I think a good title for my portrait would be "Spinning Epiphany in Red Thong."

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Zeke said...

:::blink blink:::

... uh...

:::blink blink:::

...That was just a bridge too far, Dorse.

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

No one will know where the line is if someone doesn't occasionally cross it. If I can help just one person, then it will be worth it.

 
At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a gay old time...

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Zeke said...

More like a Yabba Dabba Doo time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home