Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Coming Soon: New Godscrum

I haven't done a podcast since February, and I've been wondering just what if anything I should do about that. Just leave the site up so that the archive is available? Post on occasion, when the mood strikes? Or take it on as a discipline?

I still haven't worked that out, but here's what's up: Dorsey and I are going to be in--of all places--Youngstown, Ohio on the same weekend. And since I always intended Godscrum to be a dialog, that's just what we'll do. Not sure what we'll be talking about but I know it will be fun and interesting. Stay tuned.

3 Comments:

At 4:13 AM, Blogger bruced said...

What's happening in Youngstown? I'm only 45 mins from there...

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Zeke said...

Not anymore. Health care is the #1 local industry now.

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Christine Bakke said...

I'm looking forward to the podcast...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home