Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Things to do in Denver When You're Sleeved

Does everyone in Denver wear short-sleeved shirts? After having to extend my current business trip there another day, I needed to get a new shirt. Dillards and Nordstroms at the local upper-middish class mall had the usual open-package-remove-pins dress shirts, but I like the ones you get off the rack. Here, the racks are FULL of short sleeved shirts. Never seen anything like it. It's like all of Denver wears golf shirts.

I know who's to blame. It's all the evangelicals. And here's my evidence.

2 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Blogger dufflehead said...

golf shirts are the classy t-shirt
it's like dressing up, but not


biz-caz-sun

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Girl con Queso said...

I love it. Just please, for the love of John Denver, don't wear a Rocky Mountain Hawaiian shirt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home