Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Mrs. Zeke revealed

Well, some bug bit the extremely private, camera-shy Mrs. Zeke and she suddenly consented to me posting her picture. The only one of herself that she actually likes. Now maybe you'll believe me when I tell you she's a hottie. Steve and Josh already know.

Thank you again for all your support and kind words about my mom. We miss her terribly... and I have never been more grateful to my wife and very, very happy to be a married man. It's not good for a man to be alone.

5 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

There is no freaking way that chick is a grandmother.

Damn, dude.

I don't think I can say more without getting into trouble.

I love you guys.

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Steve said...

Yeah that's her... yeah he married over his head...

Josh and I have a new spot to meet - more hole in the wall, karoake playing so fun to people watch, cheaper drinks... what more can you ask? See you guys this summer....

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

Thanks for being nice guys. I am working on being brave..its a whole issue for me and the details are boring... anyway Dorsey I love being a grandma, Jeff he already did it and Steve we are so there when we get back I could use 1 or 2 cheap drinks. If I am lucky Zeke will be a cheap date :P

Be loved

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Ninjanun said...

Well, I pictured Mrs. Zeke with more "Raven-type tresses," but other than that, spot-on. (the sultry look, the deep, soulful eyes, the beautiful skin....)

You're a beauty, love.

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

ninjanun, no worry your right I am by nature almost all raven. I just change my hair color all the time have been since about 14.

Thank you for your nice comments its still strange for me to have the pic up but its the only one I like cause I could see myself in it..... hmm does that make sense?

your loved

 

Post a Comment

<< Home