Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Birthday, Missy! And Happy Mother's Day!

Today is not only Mother's Day, it's my daughter Missy's 19th birthday. Last year as a teenager... Anyway, here's a reprint of one of my favorite pieces that she did. Happy Birthday, Missy!

And Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there (especially Mother Zeke and Mrs. Zeke, and Erica, our adopted daughter, mother of Baby Joey and wife of Sergeant Joey, who's deployed with the Marines in Iraq for tour #3). I pray that next Mother's Day no American wives and mothers will need to fear for their husbands or children overseas.

6 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Blogger Kc said...

Happy Birthday Missy! (You talented artist you!) I hope you are truly blessed in your 19th year. ;-)

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm not wishing ANYONE happy birthday until we talk about my portrait!...ok, Happy Birthday from Uncle Dorse, the big softie.

Happy Mother's day, MZ.

I love you guys.

 
At 1:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Dad :) And thanks for the ecard, and all the happy wishes!

And, uh, Uncle Dorse, if I remember right... you scare me. :)

Soooo.. this means two more years till I can legally drink, right? *sigh*

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger dufflehead said...

unless you can get your dad to take you to canada, or mexico, or ireland, or england . . .

happy birthday!

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Ninjanun said...

Happy Birthday, Missy! Hope you had a good one. When you turn 21, the Pete says we should make a special road trip to party with you and the rest of the fam.

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger RC said...

wow...this year my birthday's the same day as father's day...it's kind of wierd.

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home