Wednesday, February 08, 2006

McDisturbing

Somebody sunk a lot of time into making this, one of the more complicated Shockwave-based games I've seen. It's a disturbing parody of a McDonald's sim, complete with third world plunder and cynical marketing to children. The game could be cool, I just don't have the patience or interest to really give it a go. Games are more Mrs. Zeke's and Missy's thang.

Add this to your "How I Wasted A Significant Portion Of My Adult Life On The Internet" scrapbook.

2 Comments:

At 5:28 AM, Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

I always knew that Ronald was a demon.

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger GraceHead said...

Zeke,

Umm... I guess I should find where you talked about subscribing to feeds, and post this after that message ... but I am lazy.

So, I'll reply here.

In case you did not know ... gmail is subscribable. Which is to say that your gmail account has an RSS feed that is password protected. If you can get password protected access through your feed / browser plug-in ... then you should be able to see your emails as they come in ... intermingled with your other syndicated content.

(I was reminded about this when I got gmail alerts to your comments on GraceHead that showed up among my syndicated content.)

... just in case you didn't know.

-Trent

 

Post a Comment

<< Home