Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year Makeover

It's a brand new year, and time for a One for Truth makeover (and no, that's not a picture of me, just something I GISed). New template, plus an expanded link section to the right that includes notable posts, blogs I read, podcasts I listen to, and tools I use. Also, there's a feed for the blog (more about that here).

Since I returned from hiatus and put up my 100th post just a couple of weeks ago, I've put up 24 new posts--a quarter of what I posted in the previous five months total. I've been virtually un-shutuppable.

And so it will be in 2006, I think. I have a lot to do and a lot to say, and I'm finding my stride.

Welcome, 2006! And happy new year, everyone. Peace.

1 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger Steve said...

Happy New Year Zeke....

I am glad it's here as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home