Friday, December 30, 2005

What is that Thing?

You might have noticed the new icon above my Blogger profile and wondered what it's for. Clicking on the icon will take you to One For Truth's new Feedburner RSS feed. In short, RSS feeds allow me to syndicate this blog so that rather than coming here to see if there's new content, you can have it pushed to you via a RSS reader. For Firefox users (and if you're using Internet Explorer, I would strongly encourage you to switch to Firefox), check out the Sage add-in that integrates an RSS reader into the browser.

Adding this capability to your own blog is pretty straightforward. Feedburner has instructions for you here. Essentially, you just follow a few simple instructions and paste some code into your Blogger template. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger GraceHead said...

Zeke, I've been syndicating you from http://onefortruth.blogspot.com/atom.xml

I first added you to the second page of my homepage, by subscribing my.yahoo to add your content.

Now I am using the integrated newsfeed reader in my browser "Opera." Which I hear is much like firefox, but I don't switch because I have been spoiled by Opera for about years now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home