Friday, February 24, 2006

What $45/Night Gets You in San Francisco on a Friday Night

At the Hotel des Arts in San Francisco, you can have a comfortable room in the heart of the Financial District, blocks from Chinatown and the Embarcadero, and if you pick the right room (like the only one left) you can get artwork on the wall that says "Lick it up bitch." For $45 a night, sure I will (yes, it does say that, yes I took this picture and yes I am in this very room, on that very bed as I type this).

Only in San Francisco.

4 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger Christine Bakke said...

HA! That's crazy. I miss SF sometimes... (I'm originally from the Bay Area)

 
At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is it? Is it a giant nipple with milk coming out of it?

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Zeke said...

The question is, Erik: What does it mean to you?

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger GraceHead said...

Tasteful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home