Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Give Audible a Try


For about six years now, I've been a member of Audible.com and have been downloading audiobooks that I listen to while I exercise, commute, do chores, or just chill on the couch. It's been a way for me to fit more reading into my lifestyle, and the spoken medium adds another interesting layer of color to the text.

Right now, Audible is offering 30 days free for one of their listener plans and for everyone who enrolls they will donate $10 to a literacy program. And as far as I can tell, there's no free goodies for me for referring you so you can take this as an unbiased recommendation. But in case they ask, my username is kezekiel.

4 Comments:

At 6:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

kezekiel

I get it...good one.

I'm going to try it.

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger ChemE said...

If you're reading the old fashioned way, be sure to check out
http://www.gutenberg.org

 
At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I discovered this really interesting place called a 'library'...

They have CDs AND DVDs!!!

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Zeke said...

Dude, it's okay that since you bought your Mercedes you can only afford to go to the library for books.

Really.

It's ok.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home