Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Business Trip Blues

Thank God I have a job that pays most of the bills and keeps us in clothes and health insurance. I'm blessed, brothers and sisters!

Now that I've made my positive confession on the eve of my four-day business trip, let me admit that I despise business travel that lasts more than a day and a half, and I just in general do not do well away from my wife and daughter. What a change... right when I got really cool with just being a single guy, I got married. First couple of years were pretty rough as I was learning to not be a single guy anymore. Now, I'm sold out lock stock and barrel to being married and never get bored of it. I wonder if I've gone over the edge and formed what the shrinkers would call "an unhealthy attachment" to my family. I doubt it, but maybe Nicole would have an opinion on that.

Enough for tonight. I am off in the morning. May not post while I'm gone, so Peace in the meantime.

1 Comments:

At 4:19 AM, Blogger Kc said...

May God bless you and comfort you all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home